Friday, March 24, 2017

Memory Pockets Monthly: RENEW at The Lilypad

Hello and happy Friday! Today is release day for the newest Memory Pockets Monthly collection at The Lilypad. I fell in love with the floral patterns included in it!

Credits:

March Month in Review '17 Template by Scrapping with Liz

Memory Pockets Monthly: RENEW from The Lilypad

And as usual all the new releases are 20% off through the weekend.
I thought March hadn't been too eventful, but as I was putting together this monthly summary spread I ended up with lots of photos to document it!


We never have plants around the house, but my husband got us a small potted clover for St. Patrick's Day and I love having it! It's so cute the way the leaves fold up at night and open up again during the day. Here's to hoping we don't kill it off too soon!


Have a great weekend!

No comments: